We hire individuals interested in being a part of a collaborative, progressive supply chain business dedicated to improving the lives and operations of our customer partners.
If you’re interested in any of the job openings below, please fill out the form below.
Territory Sales Manager
Meet or exceed annual budgeted goals by building a robust pipeline of new opportunities to driving sales and profitability through a mix of existing accounts and new account prospects
Major Duties & Responsibilities
- Work in a defined territory with direct reporting to General Manager
- Focus on customer retention by advancing existing customer relationships at all levels within the customer’s organization and by hosting quarterly business reviews with key customers
- Expand “share of wallet” at existing customers by regularly adding new components or services
- Build and maintain a pipeline of relevant account opportunities and keep them updated in the company CRM tool
- Follow a defined sales process and participate in all weekly, quarterly & annual sales calls/meetings
- Provide relentless communication to internal and external stakeholders throughout the sales process
The ideal candidate will have a 3+ years’ proven track record of fastener VMI program sales and program management to OEM customers
The candidate will demonstrate exceptional skills in the following areas:
- Time management
- Presentation prep and delivery
- Solution Selling
- Project Management
Base Salary + Commission
Travel & Entertainment Expenses
About the Company
AFC Industries is a dynamic growing organization providing supply chain management expertise in support of original equipment manufacturers and assembly plants. We are a Value Added provider of fasteners and other assembly components, specializing in “point of use delivery” vendor managed inventory systems.
We support a diverse base on manufacturers that include medical, rail, power generation, fluid handling, food service equipment, lighting, defense, automotive and many other industries.
Interested in learning more? Fill out the form to apply today.