We're always looking for great talent to join our team! If you're excited about joining a collaborative and progressive supply chain business and helping improve the lives and operations of our customers, we'd love to hear from you.
Territory Sales Manager
The Territory Sales Manager will meet or exceed annual budgeted goals by building a robust pipeline of new opportunities to drive sales and profitability through a mix of existing accounts and new account prospects.
- Work in a defined customer group and report to the Director of Sales
- Focus on customer retention by advancing existing customer relationships at all levels within the customer’s organization and by hosting business reviews with key customers
- Expand revenue at existing customers by regularly adding new components or services
- Build and maintain a pipeline of relevant account opportunities and keep them updated in the company CRM tool
- Follow a defined sales process and participate in all weekly, quarterly & annual sales calls and meetings
- Provide relentless communication to internal and external stakeholders throughout the sales process
- Other duties as assigned
AFC East - NE Ohio, PA, W. Va, MD.
Bachelor’s degree preferred
3+ years’ proven track record of VMI sales in the C Class component space.
- Time management
- Presentation prep and delivery
- Solution Selling
- Project Management