We're always looking for great talent to join our team! If you're excited about joining a collaborative and progressive supply chain business and helping improve the lives and operations of our customers, we'd love to hear from you.
Director of Operations
The Director of Operations will report to the Regional Vice President for the East Region.
- Responsible for managing all Operations, Logistics, and Program Management activities within the East Region of AFC Industries (Primarily Ohio through Georgia and East)
- Implementation and development of Continuous Improvement Initiatives
- Manage/Collaborate with Warehouse Managers and Program/Operations personnel at warehouse locations to ensure best practices are implemented and maintained.
- Work with Regional management team to ensure alignment with corporate objectives within the Division.
- Support program optimization activities for VMI programs across the division.
- Coordinate with Sales and Customer Service to ensure that optimal inventory levels are maintained for program customers and that slow moving and obsolete material is addressed appropriately.
- Support and/or manage significant operations projects such as customer launches, program implementations, and expansion or reduction of operating facilities.
- Experience with KPI's and operational financials
- Other duties as required
- Minimum of five years of experience with VMI, Kan-Ban, or other inventory systems required triggered replenishment from a warehouse infrastructure
- Minimum of five years of operations management experience in a supervisor capacity
- Experience working within an ISO, TS, or equivalent Quality Manager System
- Experience with fasteners and fastener quality standards are strongly preferred
Inside Sales Representative
The Inside Sales Representative reports to the Director of Sales
Charlotte, NC, Export, PA, Hartford, CT & Reno, NV
- Manage open order flow
- Expedite and facilitate special delivery requirements
- Review contracts
- Provide samples and technical assistance
- Maintain customer contract database
- Manage quote process
- Prepare and submit formal quotation directly to customer or provide to outside
sales for presentation to customer
- Maintain quote log (pipe drive)
- Work with TSM to support and develop assigned customers by seeking new sales opportunities within the account.
- Assist with preparation and presentation, as needed, of account SBR
- Schedule PQP team meetings for class one automotive parts
- Other duties as assigned
Territory Sales Manager (Outside Sales)
Central US (Sioux City, SD or Lincoln, NE)
Meet or exceed annual budgeted sales and profit goals by building a robust pipeline of new opportunities to driving sales and profitability through a mix of existing accounts and new account prospects.
Activities & Responsibilities
- Work in a defined territory with direct reporting to Director of Sales
- Focus on customer retention by advancing existing customer relationships at all levels within the customer's organization and by hosting quarterly business reviews with key customers.
- Expand "share of wallet" at existing customers by regularly adding new products or services
- Build and maintain a pipeline of relevant account opportunities and keep them updated in the company CRM tool
- Follow a defined sales process and participate in all weekly, quarterly & annual sales calls/meetings
- Provide relentless communication to internal and external stakeholders throughout the sales process
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 3+ years proven track record of fastener VMI program sales and program management to OEM customers
- Time Management
- Presentation prep and delivery
- Solution Selling
- Project Management
Fairfield, OH; Reno, NV; Des Moines, IA; Bloomington, MN
High school diploma or GED is required.
Work Experience Requirements
Certified on or prior experience on a forklift.
- Responsible for pulling and shipping warehouse orders
- Read and understand a sales order
- Lift 20-70lbs. regularly
- Ensure product quality
- Ship and set-up the logistics for product through UPS machine, common carrier, and special delivery services
- Print and pull a floor order
- Receive daily UPS, bulk shipments, and secondary processes
- Perform functional and visual check of material
- Receive material into the ERP system
- General clean-up of work area including garbage
- Print and “design” simple labels
- Be able to operate a scanner
- Cycle count Inventory monthly
- Maintain goals established by ISO
- Have Driver’s License
- Make deliveries with Company Truck; “Daily”
- Write simple Emails
- Learn and use internal communication apps
Warehouse Lead - 3rd Shift
Distribution Center Manager
- Support the management of the warehouse in compliance with the company's policies and vision
- Direct warehouse personnel as necessary
- Perform all warehouse functions effectively
- Assist with VMI Programs as needed
- Unload incoming inventory from trucks
- Stock inventory in to shelf locations
- Perform inventory cycle counts
- Research missing parts to find current locations
- Operate forklift equipment
- Make sure that all orders released for shipment are filled on time
- Ensure the quality of our product
- Consolidate inventory to make efficient use of storage space
- Confer with other department leads to ensure coordination of warehouse activities
- Responsible for training new employees
- Coordinate returns with Purchasing department and QC department
- All other duties as assigned